Quote Post

Tėrė kohėn flas :)

Posti: Antarė
Postime: 119
Antari Nr: 21343
Bashkangjitur: 01.03.2009

Cilat jane Llojet e kontratave.. ?

----------------------------------------
S'ka miresi nga Koka qe S'Mendon,Syri qe S'Loton, Veshi qe S'Ndegjon, Zemra qe S'meshiron dhe Njeriu qe S'Beson.
PM
Rolling
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 20:49
Quote Post

Postime: 1088
Antari Nr: 19260
Bashkangjitur: 01.01.2009

How many different types of contract are there?

There are two basic types of contract; rolling contracts or fixed term contracts. There is also something called a 'deemed contract'. These are described below.

What is a rolling contract?

A rolling contract is one that continues (rolls forward) until it is cancelled. It is the contract normally used for domestic energy supply. During the term of the contract, the price that you pay for your energy can change but the supplier must notify you within 10 days of a price increase. The contract can be terminated at any time by giving your supplier 28 days notice. If you are moving home the notice period reduces to just 2 days. There is rarely any cancellation fee. Rolling contracts are sometimes also referred to as evergreen contracts.

What is a fixed term contract?

A fixed term contract is one where the price and term are fixed for a specified period of time, usually one, two or five years. This contract type is most commonly used for businesses or other very large users of energy. Terminating a fixed term contract early may make you liable for a fee. In certain cases fixed term contracts can be cancelled without penalty, for example, when you are moving house or when your supplier increases its price, but you should check the contract terms and conditions to be certain.

What is a deemed contract?

This contract applies when you move into a new home, and have not proactively signed up for a new supply of gas and electricity. In such circumstances you will be 'deemed' to have automatically taken over the contract with the gas or electricity supplier of the previous occupant. You will, by default be placed on a 'deemed tariff' with that supplier, which is either their standard credit rate or a specially inflated tariff which could be 30%+ more expensive than that supplier's most competitive offer.

ose kije in generall kerkoje ne google:

contract for difference

contracts law

contracts outline

contracts of employment

contracts of administrator job description

contracts flowchart

contracts clause

contracts mananger

contracts journal

how can i miss you if you won't go away?
BIK means Lopa mashkell :)))))
mali01
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 20:56
Quote Post

Me falni Rolling

po mua me duhet Llojet e kontrates..

Drejtsi.. ( E Drejta Tregtare )

prej ktu me duhet

por nuk mundem asesi me gjet..

S'ka miresi nga Koka qe S'Mendon,Syri qe S'Loton, Veshi qe S'Ndegjon, Zemra qe S'meshiron dhe Njeriu qe S'Beson.
PM
New_Democrats
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 21:03
Quote Post

Postime: 4064
Antari Nr: 9712
Bashkangjitur: 22.09.2007

Citim (mali01 @ 08.02.2010, 21:56)
Me falni Rolling

po mua me duhet Llojet e kontrates..

Drejtsi.. ( E Drejta Tregtare )

prej ktu me duhet

por nuk mundem asesi me gjet..

Une te premten mendojsha me ardh ne Tetove,qofse don te jap nje skripte per 32 kontrata.

Kur e sheh skripten mos u tut se i ke 230 faqe per 32 kontrata,por i lehte eshte,me logjike i jep ;)

Idealistėt fillojn luftėn, trimat luftojnė, tė pa merituarit marrin pushtetin.
PM
mali01
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 21:05
Quote Post

Citim (New_Democrats @ 08.02.2010, 22:03)
Une te premten mendojsha me ardh ne Tetove,qofse don te jap nje skripte per 32 kontrata.

Kur e sheh skripten mos u tut se i ke 230 faqe per 32 kontrata,por i lehte eshte,me logjike i jep ;)

jo
mu me duhen per neser.. !!
nese ka mundsi me mu shenu ketu.. :)

PM
Rolling
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 21:43
Quote Post

Contracts - Types Of Contracts

Contracts under Seal Traditionally,

a contract was an enforceable legal document only if it was stamped with a seal. The seal represented that the parties intended the agreement to entail legal consequences. No legal benefit or detriment to any party was required, as the seal was a symbol of the solemn acceptance of the legal effect and consequences of the agreement. In the past, all contracts were required to be under seal in order to be valid, but the seal has lost some or all of its effect by statute in many jurisdictions. Recognition by the courts of informal contracts, such as implied contracts, has also diminished the importance and employment of formal contracts under seal.

Express Contracts

In an express contract, the parties state the terms, either orally or in writing, at the time of its formation. There is a definite written or oral offer that is accepted by the offeree (i.e., the person to whom the offer is made) in a manner that explicitly demonstrates consent to its terms.

Implied Contracts

Although contracts that are implied in fact and contracts implied in law are both called implied contracts, a true implied contract consists of obligations arising from a mutual agreement and intent to promise, which have not been expressed in words. It is misleading to label as an implied contract one that is implied in law because a contract implied in law lacks the requisites of a true contract. The term quasi-contract is a more accurate designation of contracts implied in law. Implied contracts are as binding as express contracts.

An implied contract

depends on substance for its existence; therefore, for an implied contract to arise, there must be some act or conduct of a party, in order for them to be bound.
A contract implied in fact is not expressed by the parties but, rather, suggested from facts and circumstances that indicate a mutual intention to contract. Circumstances exist that, according to the ordinary course of dealing and common understanding, demonstrate such an intent that is sufficient to support a finding of an implied contract. Contracts implied in fact do not arise contrary to either the law or the express declaration of the parties. Contracts implied in law (quasi-contracts) are distinguishable in that they are not predicated on the assent of the parties, but, rather, exist regardless of assent.

The implication of a mutual agreement must be a reasonable deduction from all of the circumstances and relations that contemplate parties when they enter into the contract or which are necessary to effectuate their intention. No implied promise will exist where the relations between the parties prevent the inference of a contract.

A contract will not be implied where it would result in inequity or harm. Where doubt and divergence exist in the minds of the parties, the court may not infer a contractual relation-ship. If, after an agreement expires, the parties continue to perform according to its terms, an implication arises that they have mutually assented to a new contract that contains the same provisions as the old agreement.

A contract implied in fact, which is inferred from the circumstances, is a true contract, whereas a contract implied in law is actually an obligation imposed by law and treated as a contract only for the purposes of a remedy. With respect to contracts implied in fact, the contract defines the duty; in the case of quasi-contracts, the duty defines and imposes the agreement upon the parties.

Executed and Executory Contracts

An executed contract is one in which nothing remains to be done by either party. The phrase is, to a certain extent, a misnomer because the completion of performances by the parties signifies that a contract no longer exists. An executory contract is one in which some future act or obligation remains to be performed according to its terms.

Bilateral and Unilateral Contracts

The exchange of mutual, reciprocal promises between entities that entails the performance of an act, or forbearance from the performance of an act, with respect to each party, is a BILATERAL CONTRACT. A bilateral contract is sometimes called a two-sided contract because of the two promises that constitute it. The promise that one party makes constitutes sufficient consideration (see discussion below) for the promise made by the other.

A unilateral contract

involves a promise that is made by only one party. The offeror (i.e., a person who makes a proposal) promises to do a certain thing if the offeree performs a requested act that he or she knows is the basis of a legally enforceable contract. The performance constitutes an acceptance of the offer, and the contract then becomes executed. Acceptance of the offer may be revoked, however, until the performance has been completed. This is a one-sided type of contract because only the offeror, who makes the promise, will be legally bound. The offeree may act as requested, or may refrain from acting, but may not be sued for failing to perform, or even for abandoning performance once it has begun, because he or she did not make any promises.

Unconscionable Contracts An UNCONSCIONABLE

contract is one that is unjust or unduly one-sided in favor of the party who has the superior bargaining power. The adjective unconscionable implies an affront to fairness and decency. An unconscionable contract is one that no mentally competent person would accept and that no fair and honest person would enter into. Courts find that unconscionable contracts usually result from the exploitation of consumers who are poorly educated, impoverished, and unable to shop around for the best price available in the competitive marketplace.

The majority of unconscionable contracts occur in consumer transactions. Contractual provisions that indicate gross one-sidedness in favor of the seller include limiting damages or the rights of the purchaser to seek court relief against the seller, or disclaiming a WARRANTY (i.e., a statement of fact concerning the nature or caliber of goods sold the seller, given in order to induce the sale, and relied upon by the purchaser).

Unconscionability is ascertained by examining the circumstances of the parties when the contract was made. This doctrine is applied only where it would be an affront to the integrity of the judicial system to enforce such a contract.

Adhesion Contracts

Adhesion contracts are those that are drafted by the party who has the greater bargaining advantage, providing the weaker party with only the opportunity to adhere to (i.e., to accept) the contract or to reject it. (These types of contract are often described by the saying "Take it or leave it.") They are frequently employed because most businesses could not transact business if it were necessary to negotiate all of the terms of every contract. Not all adhesion contracts are unconscionable, as the terms of such contracts do not necessarily exploit the party who assents to the contract. Courts, however, often refuse to enforce contracts of adhesion on the grounds that a true meeting of the minds never existed, or that there was no acceptance of the offer because the purchaser actually had no choice in the bargain.

Aleatory Contracts

An aleatory contract is a mutual agreement the effects of which are triggered by the occurrence of an uncertain event. In this type of contract, one or both parties assume risk. A fire insurance policy is a form of aleatory contract, as an insured will not receive the proceeds of the policy unless a fire occurs, an event that is uncertain to occur.

Void and Voidable Contracts Contracts can be either void or VOIDABLE.

A void contract imposes no legal rights or obligations upon the parties and is not enforceable by a court. It is, in effect, no contract at all.

A voidable contract is a legally enforceable agreement, but it may be treated as never having been binding on a party who was suffering from some legal disability or who was a victim of fraud at the time of its execution. The contract is not void unless or until the party chooses to treat it as such by opposing its enforcement. A voidable contract may be ratified either expressly or impliedly by the party who has the right to avoid it. An express ratification occurs when that party who has become legally competent to act declares that he or she accepts the terms and obligations of the contract. An implied ratification occurs when the party, by his or her conduct, manifests an intent to ratify a contract, such as by performing according to its terms. Ratification of a contract entails the same elements as formation of a new contract. There must be intent and complete knowledge of all material facts and circumstances. Oral ACKNOWLEDGMENT of a contract and a promise to perform constitute sufficient ratification. The party who was legally competent at the time that a voidable contract was signed may not, however, assert its voidable nature to escape the enforcement of its terms.

source: http://law.jrank.org/pages/5688/Contracts-...-Contracts.html

nese jo , please me trego me saktesisht.

me sa di une e drejtsia ( e drejta tregtare) hyn ne sigurimin e exportit dhe importit,
copy rights mos ta kopjone dikush tjeter marken ose logon, etj.

me trego si quhet lenda ? qe je duke mesuar.por besoj se edhe kjo do te ndihmone.

masandej shiko kerko te WTO-World Trade Organization

linku: http://www.wto.org/

Ky postim ėshtė ndryshuar nga Rolling nė 08.02.2010, 21:44

Rolling
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 21:48
Quote Post

Principles of the trading system

The WTO establishes a framework for trade policies; it does not define or specify outcomes. That is, it is concerned with setting the rules of the trade policy games.[34] Five principles are of particular importance in understanding both the pre-1994 GATT and the WTO:

1.Non-Discrimination.

It has two major components: the most favoured nation (MFN) rule, and the national treatment policy. Both are embedded in the main WTO rules on goods, services, and intellectual property, but their precise scope and nature differ across these areas. The MFN rule requires that a WTO member must apply the same conditions on all trade with other WTO members, i.e. a WTO member has to grant the most favorable conditions under which it allows trade in a certain product type to all other WTO members.[34] "Grant someone a special favour and you have to do the same for all other WTO members."[35] National treatment means that imported goods should be treated no less favorably than domestically-produced goods (at least after the foreign goods have entered the market) and was introduced to tackle non-tariff barriers to trade (e.g. technical standards, security standards et al. discriminating against imported goods).[34]

2.Reciprocity.

It reflects both a desire to limit the scope of free-riding that may arise because of the MFN rule, and a desire to obtain better access to foreign markets. A related point is that for a nation to negotiate, it is necessary that the gain from doing so be greater than the gain available from unilateral liberalization; reciprocal concessions intend to ensure that such gains will materialise.[36]

3.Binding and enforceable commitments.

The tariff commitments made by WTO members in a multilateral trade negotiation and on accession are enumerated in a schedule (list) of concessions. These schedules establish "ceiling bindings": a country can change its bindings, but only after negotiating with its trading partners, which could mean compensating them for loss of trade. If satisfaction is not obtained, the complaining country may invoke the WTO dispute settlement procedures.[35][36]

4.Transparency.

The WTO members are required to publish their trade regulations, to maintain institutions allowing for the review of administrative decisions affecting trade, to respond to requests for information by other members, and to notify changes in trade policies to the WTO. These internal transparency requirements are supplemented and facilitated by periodic country-specific reports (trade policy reviews) through the Trade Policy Review Mechanism (TPRM).[37] The WTO system tries also to improve predictability and stability, discouraging the use of quotas and other measures used to set limits on quantities of imports.[35]

5.Safety valves.

In specific circumstances, governments are able to restrict trade. There are three types of provisions in this direction: articles allowing for the use of trade measures to attain noneconomic objectives; articles aimed at ensuring "fair competition"; and provisions permitting intervention in trade for economic reasons.[37] Exceptions to the MFN principle also allow for preferential treatment of developing countries, regional free trade areas and customs unions.[citation needed]
There are 11 committees under the jurisdiction of the Goods Council each with a specific task. All members of the WTO participate in the committees. The Textiles Monitoring Body is separate from the other committees but still under the jurisdiction of Goods Council. The body has its own chairman and only ten members. The body also has several groups relating to textiles.

Linku: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Organization

Ky postim ėshtė ndryshuar nga Rolling nė 08.02.2010, 21:51

Kosowars
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 22:07
Quote Post

Postime: 9014
Antari Nr: 16295
Bashkangjitur: 07.07.2008

# E DREJTA TREGTARE
# E drejta tregtare

* Temat:

E drejta tregtare statusore

E drejt tregtare kontraktore.

# E drejta tregtare Kuptimi dhe pėrmbajtja e tė drejtes kombėtare

E drejta tregtare ėshtė degė e sė drejtės me rregullat e sė cilės rregullohet pozita e shoqėrive tregtare, e personave tė tjerė juridikė dhe fizikė qė paraqiten si subjekte nė veprimet juridike dhe normohen punėt juridike ndėrmjet subjekteve tė sė drejtės kombėtare. E drejta tregtare ndahet nė tė drejtėn tregtare statusore dhe kontraktore.

E drejta tregtare statusore – rregullon format, pozitėn juridike, mėnyrėn e themelimit dhe tė veprimit tė shoqėrive tregtare, pėrkatėsishtė tė subjekteve ekonomike pėrgjithėsishtė.

E drejta tregtare kontraktore – rregullon punėt juridike qė i kryejnė reciprocikishtė subjektet e sė drejtės tregtare si dhe rregullat qė pėrcaktojnė radhėn e punėve tė tyre juridike.

# Burimet dhe korniza institucionale e sė drejtės tregtare

* Burimet e sė drejtės tregtare janė forma tė ndryshme nė tė cilat paraqiten rregullat juridike tė sė drejtės tregtare.

* Si burime tė sė drejtės kombėtare janė:

dispozitat,

e drejta tregtare autonome,

praktika gjyqėsore dhe e arbitrazhit,

shkenca juridike,

aktet e organeve tė caktuara joligjvėnėse,

statuti,

marrėveshja shoqėrore dhe aktet e subjekteve tė sė drejtės tregtare.

# E drejta tregtare statusore Format e organizimit tė ndėrmarrėsisė

* Format themelore nė kuadėr tė tė cilave ndėrmarrėsi mund tė organizojė ushtrimin e veprimtarisė dhe ta bazojė juridikishtė projektin e vetė janė:

Shoqėria tregtare ose tregtari si individ,

Ortakėria dhe

Zejtari.

# Format e organizimit tėndėrmarrėsisė

* shoqėria tregtare ose tregtari si individ, – Sipas ligjit mbi shoqėritė tregtare me tregtari nėnkuptojm emėrtimin pėrmbledhės pėr personin juridik ose fizik i cili ushtron njė veprimtari ekonomike me qėllim tė realizimit tė fitimit. Nėse si tregtar paraqitet personi juridik, nė kėtė rast bėhet fjalė pėr Shoqėrinė Tregtare, e nėse fjala ėshtė pėr personin fizik, atėherė kemi tė bėjmė mė Tregtarin si Individ.

* Ortakėria – ėshtė njė formė e organizimit tė veprimtarisė qė nuk ėshtė person i pavarur juridik, e as njė formė e shoqėrisė, por njė mardhėnie kontraktuese nė kuadėr tė sė cilės dy ose mė shumė persona bashkojnė punėn dhe pasurinė e vetė pėr realizimin e njė ndėrmarrje.

* Zejtaria – nėnkupton ushtrimin e veprimtarisė ekonomike me qėllim tė realizimit tė fitimit.

# Shoqėria tregtare

* Shoqėria tregtare ėshtė personi juridik qė krijohet me aktin mbi themelimin ose me kontratėn ndėrmjet dy ose mė shumė themeluesve tė shoqėrisė, qė bashkojnė kapitalin me qėllim qė nė kuadėr tė tė njėjtės firmė tė ushtrojnė nė mėnyrė tė pavarur dhe tė pėrhershme veprimtarinė ekonomike pėr realizimin e fitimit.

* Shoqėria tregtare organizohet nė kėto forma: si shoqėri e personave ose shoqėri e kapitailit.

* Shoqėritė e personave – janė shoqėri tregtare nė tė cilat anėtarėt i lidhin veēoritė dhe puna e tyre. Format e shoqėrive tė tilla janė shoqėria tregtare publike dhe komandite.

* Shoqėritė e kapitalit – janė shoqėri tregtare qė si bazė tė bashkimit e kanė kapitalin, te cilin thmeluesit e bashkojnė nė para, sende ose tė drejta. Format e shoqėrive tė kapitalit janė shoqėria me pėrgjegjėsi tė kufizuar dhe shoqėri aksionare.

# Shoqėria tregtare publike dhe shoqėria komandite

* Shoqėria tregtare publike – ėshtė shoqėria nė tė cilėn bashkohen dy ose mė shumė persona me qėllim tė ushtrimit tė pėrhershėm tė veprimtarisė nė kuadėr tė firmės sė pėrbashkėt, kurse secili anėtar i shoqėrisė u pėrgjigjet kredituesve tė shoqėrisė nė mėnyrė tė pakufizuar dhe solidare me tėrė pasurinė e vetė.

* Shoqėria komandite – ėshtė shoqėri e personave nė tė cilėn bashkohen dy ose mė shumė persona me qėllim tė ushtrimit tė pėrhershėm tė veprimtarisė nė kuadėr tė firmės sė pėrbashkėt, nga tė cilėt sė paku njėri prej tyre pėrgjigjet pėr detyrimet e shoqėrisė nė mėnyrė solidare dhe tė pakufizuar me tėrė pasurinė e vetė(komplementarit), ndėrkaq sė paku njėri prej tyre pėrgjigjet pėr detyrimet e shoqėrisė deri nė shumėn e kuotės sė kapitalit tė vetė qė e ka derdhur nė shoqėri(komanditori).

# Shoqėria me pėrgjegjėsi tė kufizuar

* Shoqėria me pėrgjegjėsi tė kufizuar, krahas zejtarit, ėshtė forma mė e shpeshtė e organizimit tė ndėrmarrjeve tė vogla. Shoqėria me pėrgjegjėsi tė kufizuar ėshtė shoqėri tregtare e kapitalit qė e themelojnė njė ose mė shumė persona fizikė dhe juridikė me anėn e deklaratės pėr themelimin ose mė marrėveshjen shoqėrore nė bazė tė sė cilės nė shoqėri derdhin kuotat e kapitalit themelor nė shuma tė ndryshme, dhe sipas kėsaj baze marrin pjesė nė kapitalin themelor.

* Shoqėria me pėrgjegjėsi tė kufizuar themelohet me anėn e Marrveshjes Shoqėrore nėse ekzistojnė dy ose mė shumė themelues, pėrkatėsishtė me Deklaraten e Themelimit, nėse bėhet fjalė vetėm pėr njė themelues.

# Shoqėria aksionare

* Shoqėria aksionare ėshtė shoqėri tregtare e kapitalit, nė tė cilėn anėtarėt e shoqėrisė(aksionarėt) marrin pjesė mė kuotat e kapitalit themelor tė ndarė nė aksione.

* Shoqėria aksionare pėrgjigjet kundrejt personave tė tretė mė tėrė pasurinė e vetė, kurse anėtarėt e shoqėrisė-aksionarėt, nuk pėrgjigjen me pasurinė e vetė pėr detyrimet e shoqėrisė.

* Organet e shoqėrisė aksionare janė drejtoria, kėshilli mbikqyrės, dhe kuvendi i pėrgjithshėm i shoqėrisė.

# Zejtaria

* Zejtari ėshtė person fizik i cili ushtron nė mėnyrė tė pavarur dhe tė pėrhershme njė ose mė shumė veprimtari ekonomike plotėsuese me qėllim tė realizimit tė fitimit nė kuadėr tė prodhimit, qarkullimit dhe ofrimit tė shėrbimeve nė treg. Pėrjashtimisht, zejtar mund tė jetė edhe shoqėria tregtare nėse ushtron njė veprimtari qė ka tė bėj me zejtarinė, nėse kėtė nuk e bėn nė mėnyrė industriale.

* Llojet themelore tė zejtarisė janė: zejtaria e lirė, e ndėrlikuar, ekskluzive(e privilegjuar) dhe sezonale.

# Ortakėria

* Ortakėria ėshtė njė formė e organizimit tė veprimtarisė ekonomike nė tė cilėn obligohen nė mėnyrė tė ndėrsjellė dy ose mė shumė persona qė pėr realizimin e njė qėllimi tė pėrbashkėt tė bashkojnė punėn dhe/ose pasurinė e vet.

* Pasurinė e ortakėrisė e pėrbėjnė kuotat e ortakėve si dhe pasuria e realizuar nė kuadėr tė afarizmit. Pasuria e ortakėrisė ėshtė pasuri e pėrbashkėt e tė gjithė ortakėve. Ortakėt marrin pjesė nė fitimin dhe nė humbjet e shoqėrisė pėrpjestimishtė me kuotat e tyre.

# E drejta tregtare kontraktore Kuptimi dhe pėrmbajtja e tė drejtės sė detyrimeve

* E drejta e detyrimeve ėshtė njė tėrėsi e rregullave juridike me tė cilat rregullohen mardhėniet e detyrimeve, pėrkatėsishtė mardhėniet nė tė cilat njėra palė(kreditori) ėshtė i autorizuar tė kėrkojė nga pala tjetėr(debitori) kryerjen e ndonjė veprimi tė cilin pala tjetėr duhet ta pėrmbushė.

* Karakteristikat themelore tė sė drejtės sė detyrimeve janė: relativiteti i mardhėnieve sė detyrimeve, dispoziviteti i mardhėnieve sė detyrimeve dhe veprimi si objekt i mardhėnieve sė detyrimeve.

* Relativiteti i mardhėnieve tė detyrimeve: do tė thotė se mardhėniet e detyrimeve veprojnė vetėm ndėrmjet palėve qė janė nė mardhėnie konkrete tė detyrimeve.

* Dispoziviteti i mardhėnieve tė detyrimeve: do tė thotė se palėt kontaktuese vendosin vetė se a do tė hyjnė nė njė mardhėnie tė detyrimeve dhe e pėrcaktojnė pėrmbajtjen e mardhėnieve pėrveē, natyrisht, kufizimeve qė dalin nga rregullat e moralit.

* Veprimi si objekt i mardhėnieve tė detyrimeve: ėshtė ēdo veprim njerėzor pozitiv ose negativ tė cilin debitori i mardhėnies sė detyrimeve ėshtė i detyruar t’ia kryejė kreditorit.

# Presupozimet pėr lidhjen e kontratės

* Kontrata ėshtė veprim i dyanshėm juridik qė lindė me shprehjen e lirė tė vullnetit tė palėve kontraktuese(me konsensusin e palėve) ose me shitjen e sendeve. Janė tė njohura disa grupe tė kontratave sipas llojit, nga tė cilat mė tė rėndėsishme janė grupi i kontratave tė njėanshme detyruese dhe tė dyanshme detyruese dhe grupi i kontratave formale dhe joformale.

* Kontrata lind kur njėra palė kontraktuese pranon ofetėn e palės tjetėr. Oferta ėshtė propozim pėr lidhjen e kontratės tė cilėn njėra palė ia dėrgon tjetrės dhe ajo duhet t’i pėrmbajė tė gjitha elementet thelbėsore tė kontratės sė ardhshme, ndėrkaq e detyron ofertuesin deri nė afatin e caktuar pėr pranimin e saj.

# Sigurimi i mardhėnies kontraktore

* Pjesmarrėsit nė njė mardhėnie juridike detyruese dėshirojnė qė me lidhjen e kontratės tė arrijnė rezultate tė caktuara por, shpeshėherė ndodhė qė detyrimi tė mos pėrmbushet ose tė pėrmbushet me vonesė. Sė kėndejmi mardhėnia juridike detyruese, pėrkatėsishtė pėrmbushja e saj mund tė sigurohet me anėn e kaparit, retencionit, garancisė, penaleve ose me anėn e pengut.

# Ndryshimi i subjekteve tė mardhėnies kontraktore

* Ndryshimi i subjekteve tė mardhėnies kontraktore mundė tė bėhet si nė anėn e kreditorit ashtu edhe nė anėn e debitorit. Ndryshimet nė anėn e kreditorit bėhen nė formė tė cedimit dhe asignacionit, ndėrkaq nė anėn e debitorit si marrje pėrsipėr e borxhit dhe e detyrimit pėr pėrmbushjen e kontratės.

# Shuarja e mardhėnies kontraktore

* Mardhėnia juridike detyruese shuhet nė njėrėn nga kėto mėnyra: me pėrmbushje, me pamundėsin e pėrmbushjes, me zgjidhjen e kontratės, me faljen e borxhit, me kompensim, me denoncim, heqje dorė, me skadimin e kohės, me vdekjen e debitorit ose kreditorit, me barazim, pėrkatėsishtė kompenzimin e kėrkesave dhe borxheve, me novacion dhe dispozita juridike.

# Llojet e kontratave

* Janė tė shumta kontratat qė subjektet juridike i shfrytėzojnė nė jetėn e pėrditshme ekonomike, ndėr tė cilat mė tė shpeshta dhe mė tė domosdoshme janė kontrata mbi shitjen, kontrata mbi veprėn dhė ndėrtimin, kontrata mbi qiranė dhe kontrata mbi huanė dhe kredinė.

# Kontrata mbi shitjen

* Kontrata mbi shitjen ėshtė kontratė me tė cilėn shitėsi zotohet se sendin qė e shet do t’ia dorėzojė blerėsit kėshtu qė blerėsi bėhet pronar i tij, ngase blerėsi detyrohet qė shitėsit t’ia paguajė ēmimin e caktuar.

* Elementet thelbėsore tė kontratės mbi shitjen, pa tė cilat kontrata nuk mund tė ekzistojė, janė sendi dhe ēmimi. Objekt i shitjes janė sendet, tė drejtat dhe pasuria. Ēmimi duhet tė jetė i shprehur nė para, pėrkatėsishtė kontrata duhet tė pėrmbajė tė dhėna tė mjaftueshme qė mundėsojnė caktimin e ēmimit.

# Kontrata mbi veprėn

* Me kontratėn mbi veprėn detyrohet kryesi i punėve(ndėrmarrėsi) tė kryejė njė punė tė caktuar(fizike intelektuale), kurse blerėsi detyrohet qė pėr kėtė ta pagujė shpėrblimin e caktuar. Objekti i kontratės mbi punėn ėshtė rezultati i punės, e jo vet puna qė pėr shembull, ėshtė objekt i kontratės mbi punėn.

* Njė nga format e kontratės mbi veprėn ėshtė edhe kontrata mbi ndėrtimin me tė cilėn kryesi i punimeve(ndėrtimtari) detyrohet ta ndėrtojė brenda afatit tė kontraktuar njė objekt, ose qė nė objektin ekzistues tė kryejė punime ndėrtimore, ndėrkaq porositėsi(investuesi) detyrohet qė pėr kėtė ta paguajė qmimin e caktuar.

# Kontrata mbi shitjen dhe kontrata mbi kredinė

* Me kontratėn mbi huanė huadhėnėsi detyrohet qė huamarrėsit t’ia dorėzojė shumėn e caktuar tė parasė ose sasinė e caktuar tė sendeve tjera tė zėvėndėsueshme, kurse huamarrėsi detyrohet qė pas njė kohe tė caktuar t’ia kthejė tė njėjtėn shumė tė parave ose tė njėjtėn sasi apo llojin e njėjtė tė sendit.

* E ngjashme me kontratėn mbi huanė ėshtė edhe kontratė mbi kredinė. Me kontratėn mbi kredinė banka detyrohet qė shfrytėzuesit tė kredisė t’ia vė nė dispozicion shumėn e caktuar tė parave, pėr kohė tė caktuar ose tė pacaktuar, me destinim ose pa destinim tė pėrcaktuar mė parė, kurse shfrytėzuesi i kredisė detyrohet qė bankės t’ia paguajė kamatėn e kontraktuar dhe qė shumėn e parave qė e ka marrė ta kthejė me kohė dhe nė mėnyrėn e pėrcaktuar me kontratė.

Kontrata mbi qiranė

Me kontratėn mbi qiranė qiradhėnėsi detyrohet qė qiramarrėsit t’ia dorėzojė sendin e caktuar pėr pėrdorim, kurse ky detyrohet ta paguajė qiranė.

Nė bazė tė kontratės mbi qiranė qiradhėnėsi ėshtė i detyruar qė sendin ta dorėzojė nė gjendje tė rregullt dhe ta mirėmbajė atė gjatė kohėzgjatjes sė kontratės.

Qiramarrėsi duhet ta pėrdor sendin sipas kontratės, me kujdesin e nikoqirit tė mirė, ta kompensojė dėmin qė shkaktohet nėse sendi nuk pėrdoret sipas destinimt dhe kushteve tė parashikuara nė kontratė, tė paguajė qiranė e pėrcaktuar me kontratė, me ligj ose sipas zakonit, ta ruajė sendine marrė me qera pas pėrfundimit tė mardhėnies kontraktore ta kthejė sendin tė padėmtuar.

Ky postim ėshtė ndryshuar nga Revolucionari nė 08.02.2010, 22:10

Njeriu mund tė harrojė se ēfarė i keni thėnė, por asnjėherė nuk mund tė harrojė se si e keni bėrė tė ndjehet...!
PM
Rolling
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 22:09
Quote Post

ma mejr po duket kontrata e REVULUCIONARIT smil3dbd4d4e4c4f2.gif smil3dbd4d4e4c4f2.gif

Besoj se tash ke material te mjaftueshem dhe mund te bejsh mix.

shqip dhe anglisht-

Rolling
Postuar nė: 08.02.2010, 22:16
Quote Post

Liēensa

por para se te gjithash te investojsh para ne banke :

arsyet:

sigurimin e puntoreve (ushqimin, pauzen, pushimet)

sigurimin e shendetsis..te puntorve ne rast se ndodhen dicka.

etj.

besoj se tash gjthcka eshte ne rregull.

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll

Postimet janė nė pronėsi tė vet postuesve, redaksia jonė nuk mer asnjė pėrgjegjėsi per permbajtjen e tyre!

© 2004-2014 Studentet.info™ | Kopjimi ėshtė i lejuar nėse theksohet burimi | Developed by: Just5 Studio